The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at Irish Court Hotels with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
Our Promise to You
- Irish Court Hotels has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) And we have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers on entry and exit points throughout
- Masks must be worn in public areas in the hotel but may be removed while eating and drinking at your table
- Elevators limited to one family per trip.
- Enhanced cleaning for leisure / fitness centre and spa.
- Our Leisure Centres will operate with a booking system to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Our breakfast counter service will be available in our restaurant from 8am to 11am, please social distance and note peak times are 9.30am to 10.30am.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing. Daily menus available from 12pm to 9pm. Our beverage service finishes strictly at 11.00pm
- If you would like to dine in your room during your stay, we have an order and collect service available
- All dining from 12noon – 9pm must be pre-booked
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Reduced paper amenities in rooms
- If you would prefer that your room is not serviced during your stay, please hang you don’t disturb sign on the outside of your door to notify housekeeping
Check in & Check out
- Due to extra health and safety measures in preparing our bedrooms and self-catering units, we may have to adhere to strict check in and check out times. We appreciate your understanding in this matter, the wellbeing of our guests is our utmost priority
- If you would prefer a contactless check out, please notify our reception team on arrival and they can take prepayment for your stay