Lahinch Golf & Leisure Hotel
Tel: (065) 7081100
Fax: (065) 7081228
Lahinch is located in the stunning north west coast of County Clare, on the former site of The Aberdeen Arms.
The Lahinch Golf & Leisure Hotel features wonderfully appointed accommodation offering classic opulence in their dcor and amenities.
Each of our 60 guestrooms boast large comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms and every convenience for the modern traveller, including high-speed Internet Access, Room Service and Cable Television.
Rich fabrics and soft comfortable furnishings, ensure that each guest can relax in tranquil surroundings after a hard day of golf on the sand dunes of The Lahinch Championship Golf Course.
Each luxuriously appointed Two Bedroom Suite has a comfortable seating area with adjoining dining area where you can relax and unwind.
The hotel comprises of 140 rooms including 60 Luxuriously appointed Bedrooms and 42 Two Bedroom Executive Suites. Each guest room boasts King size beds, spacious bathrooms and every convenience for the modern traveller.
The Lobby is the perfect place to relax and watch the world go by. With real fires, mahogany panelling, warm luxurious fabrics & marble accents, what better place to sip an Irish coffee or savour a pint of creamy Guinness.
Relax in the warm & cosy atmosphere of 'The Green Bar' or enjoy gourmet coffees & homemade desserts in our stylish Coffee Lounge.
The Hotel will feature an intimate dining experience in 'Dunes Restaurant' featuring the best in Local & Seafood Cuisine.
The Leisure Centre comprises of a 17-meter swimming pool, Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi. There is also a fully equipped Gym.
Local Attractions of Lahinch Golf & Leisure Hotel:
- Lahinch Seaworld - Fun for all the family. Features include an Aquarium, 25m heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steamroom and Kiddies pool.
- Aillwee Cave, Ballyvaughan - Guided tours, lasting 30 minutes, allow you to observe beautiful caverns, bridged chasms, underground waterfalls
- The Burren Perfumery and Floral Centre
- The Cliffs of Moher - The majestic Cliffs of Moher stand against the might of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Craggaunowen - 'The Living Past'
- Burren Display Centre - "A Walk through time"
- Biddy Early Brewery
- Dolphin Watch - the unique opportunity of seeing bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment surrounded by breathtaking coastal beauty.